Housing is available to all dual BA program students, and deciding where to live is an important part of your transition to Trinity College Dublin. All students on the Dual BA program in their first year at Trinity are guaranteed accommodation in Trinity Hall. Trinity Hall is an official residence of Trinity College Dublin and is recommended for freshmen.
For more information on living in grades three and four of the program, see the Columbia University Living page.
Dreifaltigkeitssaal Modern rooms
The modern accommodation consists of single rooms and shared twin rooms with private bathrooms, which are grouped into apartments for usually six people. These apartments have a well-equipped kitchen and living room. There is central heating everywhere and electricity is used for cooking.
Trinity Hall standard room
Built in the early 1970s, Cunningham House consists of five houses with 68 single rooms each with a sink and access to a shared bathroom. The bedrooms are grouped around a communal kitchen and dining area for this house, with the houses assigned to male or female students only.
Equipment of the Trinity Hall:
- A modern development in the form of apartments with their own bedroom (cheaper rooms are also available)
- Please note that for the 2020/21 academic year, all bedrooms in Trinity Hall are offered for single use only due to public health guidelines. This could also be the case for the academic year 2021/22. We assume that we will receive further information on this in the next few months.
- Rental agreement tailored to the duration of your studies without the obligation to bind a 12-month rental agreement
- An all-inclusive usage fee that includes electricity, light, heat, TV and unlimited internet access
- Internet in every bedroom connected to the college network
- 24-hour security on site, assisted by college overseers
- Central social and leisure facilities (including TV lounges, quiet reading areas, play areas, bookable group use, music practice areas and learning areas during exam times).
- TCD College-operated public access computers (PAC) room, resident only, that contains college-network PCs and coin-less printing facilities
- An on-site convenience shop operated by Rehab Enterprises
- Coin-operated washing machine on site, 14 washing machines and 14 dryers
- Dedicated resident student association run by residents - aims to help residents integrate into hall and college life and organize social activities for hall residents
- Served by the Luas line and several bus routes.
You can find more information about the Trinity Hall at www.tcdie/accommodation/trinity-hall . If you have visited the Trinity Hall website and have additional questions, please contact[Email protected].