Columbia University has your Lynda.com account on. updated LinkedIn learning to promote your lifelong learning and professional development.Sign in to LinkedIn Learning
Welcome users to LinkedIn Learning (to update Lynda.com users) What's new
'We connect you to the right content at the right time.'LinkedIn learning
Interactive dashboard highlights course recommendations for your industry, organizes your courses into collections, and tracks your progress
Responsive design enables learning on any deviceWhat remains
Your learning history, bookmarks and certifications will be transferred to LinkedIn Learning
13,000+ courses taught by industry experts
The same great videos and dedicated teachers from Lynda.com
LinkedIn Learning offers three libraries to help you advance your developmentHandshake-SymbolCompanies Star half empty symbolCreative Dateicode-SymbolTechnology
frequently asked Questions
LinkedIn-ProfilverbindungExpand all Collapse all
How is my LinkedIn profile related to my LinkedIn Learning account?
As of September 17, 2019, your Linked in Learning account has not been linked to your LinkedIn profile (if any).
As a result:
- Content recommendations are based only on your LinkedIn Learning activity and do not include insights from LinkedIn.com.
- Questions and answers about courses are not displayed.
- Content does not appear in the feed on LinkedIn.com.
- Skills and certificates of completion acquired through taking courses cannot be added to your LinkedIn profile.
Why is my LinkedIn profile no longer linked to my LinkedIn Learning account?
Currently, Columbia University has decided to disable the connection between your LinkedIn Learning profile and LinkedIn for privacy reasons, as users could not manually unpair these accounts themselves.
Due to this decision, please note:
- If you have previously linked your LinkedIn profile to your LinkedIn Learning account, a new activation email has been sent to you.
- If you started and completed your learning between August 7, 2019 and September 17, 2019, your learning history will not appear on the LinkedIn Learning platform for that period.
authorizationExpand all Collapse all
Who can use LinkedIn Learning?
Current students, faculty, and staff have access to LinkedIn Learning.
If you cannot access LinkedIn Learning and are currently a lecturer, staff member, or student, please contact the CUIT Service Desk.
I am alum. Can I use LinkedIn Learning?
No, our LinkedIn Learning license does not extend to Columbia alumni. If you had access to Lynda.com or LinkedIn Learning, it will be discontinued in accordance with our license agreement.
LYNDA.COMExpand all Collapse all
When I click a lynda.com URL, I come to the LinkedIn Learning landing page and not the original course I want to link to. Why?
All Lynda.com links should be updated to LinkedIn Learning Links will dem 31. May 2020 . After this date, Lynda.com links may not be redirected as the Lynda.com platform is about to be discontinued.ID badge iconContact the CUIT Service Desk for login and account support accounts Gear iconIf you have technical issues, contact LinkedIn technical support