- M.D., St. Louis University School of Medicine
- M.A., Teachers College, Columbia University
- B.S., University of California, Davis
Certifications and Licenses:
- New York State License
- American Board of Family Medicine certified
Articles and posters published:
- O’Keefe, R., Haileselassie, L., Cabrini, P., Prevalence of intimate partner violence among male students, American College Health Association Annual Meeting, Austin, TX, May 2017
- Versnik-Nowak, A., DeGise, J., Daugherty, A., Seward, S., Setty, S., and Tang, F., O'Keefe, R. Prevalence and predictors of CAM use among Ivy League students : Implications for Student Health Services, Journal of American College Health, 6 (6). 2015.
- Pinksy, L., Chiarelli, D., Klausner, JD, Kull, R., O'Keefe, R., Heffer, C. and Seward, S., Rates of Asymptomatic Non-urethral Gonorrhoe and Chlamydia in a Population of College Men who have sex with men. Journal of American College Health, Vol. 2, No. 60, no. 4th August 2012.
- O'Keefe, R., Tesar, C .; Sex Talk: What Makes It Hard to Learn Sexual History, Family Medicine 1999, May 31 (5), 315-16.
Awards and honors:
- Daniel Leicht Social Medicine Award
- Family Practice Directors Award for outstanding achievements in family medicine training
Community and voluntary activities:
- Board member, Butternut Valley Alliance
- American Academy of General Practitioners