Related informationMathematica Matlab SPSS Site License Distribution Policy
SAS is licensed under the Columbia University Discount Agreement with the SAS Institute and is only available to current Columbia University subsidiaries. The software is not available to alumni.
Customers who purchase SAS are responsible for installing and using the product correctly, as well as understanding the hardware and operations System requirements .
How to get SAS licenses
All software is distributed via download.
- CUIMC-Partner: Columbia University Medical Center members and CUMIC students can order from CUIMC using the form at the bottom of the SAS license page. All SAS technical support for CUIMC members is provided by CUIMC IT and SAS. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance from SAS.
- Faculty and staff of the CU: Submit a Online request to the CUIT Service Desk with your department chart string for payment. On request, CUIT will also send an invoice.
- Students: Submit a Online request to the CUIT Service Desk with your C number, which you can find in SSOL.
If you have any questions about purchasing SAS please call or send an email to the CUIT Service Desk at 212-854-1919 Online request for information.
All sales are final. Returns or refunds are not accepted .
Prices from September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2021
$ 85 per license
- One license is the equivalent of either a computer (Laptop, desktop) or a Single Unix processor.
- The price is a fixed price and cannot be calculated proportionally. The software will not be executed after the license expires . For the best results and avoid the risk of downtime, it is recommended that you purchase a renewal at least 5-7 business days before your license expires.
License validity dates
The SAS license is valid for a period of one year, from September 1st to August 31st. SAS has a 90 day grace period.
The documentation is not included with the media and must be purchased separately from a third party. Please visit the SAS-Installationscenter to see what's available.